Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Wanted a Skyline for ages so I am here looking for an R33 GTS-T I will hopefully find one in Black!

I have about £5k to spend so around average I guess.

I currently drive a MK2 Golf in which I put a 1.8t 20V engine in from an Audi TT but a friend of mine should be buying it very shortly and then ill be purchasing my first skyline!!

Hope to see some of you soon

Mark

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
hi mate welcome to our club, we have a for sale section with all sorts of skylines there, i know allkiller is selling his for around £5,000. the good ting here is yr know they have been looked after, keep us posted.....and join in any conversation if you like.....keith:bigthumb:

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome :)

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome to the club, you wont look back once you get the skyline.

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
welcome on board
good luck getting a car,the one you might be looking at is a very nice example indeed

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
hey transitman welcome to the forum... If you fancy looking at some nice skylines then theres a south east meet on the 14th of october (link is below my message) Have a good one either way mate brad

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WOW!!!!!

Shocked at the amount of replies!!! I am off to look at the one Koh has advertised for his friend in the morning, leaving at 8am!! So hopefully it will be as clean as it looks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts