Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey every one im just about 2 join the skyline fold 4 the first time, ive just bought a R34 GTT, havein had subarus and a 700 hp supra in the past im not new 2 the jap scene but am very excited 2 b getting a skyline.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hows it gong,welcome along...
i dont know what the supra and impreza are like to drive in compared to the skyline but no doubt you love it.

stick some pics of it up:)

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate.

Interested in what your planning to do to the GTT if your used to big power :D

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im from south east london, yea i cant wait 2 pick it up, the scoobys r great 2 drive and really stick 2 the road but i didnt want another 4wd car which is y i have gone for a GTT rather than a R33 gtr, fancy a bit of ass out fun lol.

the supra was mental 2 drive but u couldnt drift it or have 2 much fun in it cos there was just 2 much power, so ive gone 4 a pretty standerd car with the hope of getting it up 2 around the 400hp mark,

aint got no pics at the moment dont pick it up till tomorow, plus it needs a bit of tlc on the body work as its got a few of scrapes and scratches but it is a 10 year old car and i got it 4 a very good price, i am just decideing what body kit i want 4 it, they seem 2 b a bit thin on the ground for the gtt, have u guys got any surgestions

T

·
0 Posts
Look up Knight Racer for the bodykits. And Rising Sun Performance for the 400BHP. ;)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i was lookin at there site today, are knight racers kits replicas, and if so r they a good fit

·
Bodykits, Customising & Performance Parts
4,911 Posts
Higgs

you will be pleased to know that you are going to be buying it with a piece in mind where most of our kits that we offer are in superior quality and fitment and most also comes with fitment gurantee, please see our T & C.

GTT is one of the best to modify styling wise and we offer a good selection of kits for it, especially the most saught after GTT to GTR EB kit. I had a GTT myself before so I know what will make it look good ;)

WE also offer full bodyshop faclility from tidying up, customization, to crash repairs and full resprays and insurance work.

Welcome to the forum anyway

Joe

·
Pist'n'broke
1,014 Posts
This right here is what i like about this forum that traders mingle give advice and also confirm things and give users confidence in buying and not being robbed by dodgy sellers.

Welcome to the forum Higgs get a project thread started up and get those images coming. :D

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks knight racer u will prob b hearing from me in the not 2 distant future, and it is nice 2 have assurance that its quality stuff as ive been stung like that before. once bought a replica bumper 4 my supra from another uk body styling place and when it was fitted there was half inch gaps around the headlights, but i cant remember who that was now

i was lookin at the jdl kit but i really like the look of your eb gtr look bumper

i will get some pics up. im gonna drive and enjoy the car 4 a few weeks then ill sort out getting the kit and off 2 the bodyshop, its been a year since i sold my supra so i cant wait 2 get behind the wheel of a nice mota again, my astra van has really started 2 get me down lately lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts