Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i'm Matt

20, Insurance agent in North Carolina. I was directed to this site from a close friend of mine who owns an R-32. I'm full on in my quest to have one imported I just need to fit a trustworthy company so if you have any info PLEASE!! let me know. My Hobbies are music music music....and more music. I currently drive a 350 (unc's loaner)....Anything else, just ask!

_matt

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate :wave:. And good luck with your quest!

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
welcome to the forum matt,im not familiar wth the rules for importing skylines into the usa but im sure someone will
good luck finding your car

·
Registered
684 Posts
Uh, nobody is currently authorized to import skylines as a registered importer to the US.  You may be better off to find one that is already there. Check the US ebay. Some fella up in Canada is claiming to have some R32 GTRs that already have US titles.  Might be worth checking out.  Oh yeah welcome to the forum.  

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welcome to the forum matt,im not familiar wth the rules for importing skylines into the usa but im sure someone will
good luck finding your car
Thanks!

Uh, nobody is currently authorized to import skylines as a registered importer to the US.  You may be better off to find one that is already there. Check the US ebay. Some fella up in Canada is claiming to have some R32 GTRs that already have US titles.  Might be worth checking out.  Oh yeah welcome to the forum.  
umm..thanks!

Welcome to the forum mate :wave:. And good luck with your quest!
ThankS!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
Any Danger!!!
1,486 Posts
Hey i'm Matt

20, Insurance agent in North Carolina. I was directed to this site from a close friend of mine who owns an R-32. I'm full on in my quest to have one imported I just need to fit a trustworthy company so if you have any info PLEASE!! let me know. My Hobbies are music music music....and more music. I currently drive a 350 (unc's loaner)....Anything else, just ask!

_matt
Hi Matt, I want to move to North Carolina but cant get a visa as I need a job offer, I cut you a deal you sort my Visa and I will bring you a skyline over!!! lol

Kind Regards

Chris

P.S If you need any help on your car quest give me a shout.. I will be in NC at Christmas

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the link, never saw this

Hi Matt, I want to move to North Carolina but cant get a visa as I need a job offer, I cut you a deal you sort my Visa and I will bring you a skyline over!!! lol

Kind Regards

Chris

P.S If you need any help on your car quest give me a shout.. I will be in NC at Christmas
Huge thanks, and PM me i can def. get you a job with allstate no prob.

matt that link dont work mate, steve at japcars4u will know a bit more about getting a car over to canada mate.....
thanks i messaged him, just waiting on a response

·
Registered
684 Posts
Sorry for the weird type, was using the wifes computer and the dam thing switched to hiragana. Good luck with getting the car. I had a look at a couple of the GTR's in Canada, they look pretty nice. Japcar4U has some awesome looking skylines as well. Better to deal with someone off this site than most of the ebay scum, Hope that you get your car.

·
Autobahn Burner
1,223 Posts
Hello from a fellow Yank skyline owner.

I "WILL" drive my skyline in the US someday (2018 at the latest!!)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts