Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have rb20det i'm setting my timing to 15 with an sunpro iductive timing gun... Ok now the problem is when I get it to 15 right on by turning my CAS it works engine is running a lot better and no more miss fire and the idle drops to where it should be but yeah here's the problem MY CAS will not line up right with the housing mount bracket and leaving me with no way to put the bolts back in to bolt it down.
also I did not use a sprak plug wire lead wire between coil 1 and plug. I just firgued I would use the loop wire in the rear of engine from what the FSM pointed out too.

so what could be this problem?

Do i need to use a spark wire lead instead of the loop wire, or what could it be?

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
hello stranger i wondered where u went to:wave: as stusy says the loop is fine just a pain to get sometimes,and can you post a pic so i know what you mean mate?? and i take the car is running perfect when you turn the timing right round?:cheers:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hello stranger i wondered where u went to:wave: as stusy says the loop is fine just a pain to get sometimes,and can you post a pic so i know what you mean mate?? and i take the car is running perfect when you turn the timing right round?:cheers:
yep the car is running perfect then...

but sorry no pic dont have a camera.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts