Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Been a member a while ago as i joined up originally as i was putting an RB25 lump in my 200sx S14, that plan never commenced and since then ive bought a R33 GTS-T, needed some paint work doing passenger side as person before did a SHOCKING job, thats just all been finnished off and looks mint :)

In process of sorting the alloys out got some lovely Hasami Split Rims, thinking of getting rid of though, also few other bits like coilovers etc on the list!!

Anyway i'll stop going on now, should of mentioned it at start but im from lovely Sunny Bognor Regis :) good mates with Dan at DC-Performance, great guy and give a great quality service!

Enough from me!!

Cheers

Tammy (ps im male not female :p)

·
R33 GTS-T :-)
131 Posts
Hello and Welcome :bigthumb:

Look forward to seeing some pic's mate :cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi Tammy good job you said yr a fella or the wolves would have been onto ya lol, i know dan pretty well he's a decent guy, got any pics of yr 33 bud...keith

Yes a very good guy indeed, great knowledge and very thorough with his work (not trying to brown nose him here)

I've done all his website for him, going to be re-designing it very soon so "watch this space"!!

Will try and dig out some pictures of the car guys, havent got any upto date ones though (currently sitting on standard rimmage :nutkick:)

Tammy :bigthumb:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Dont know if that will display as its a picture on facebook!!

If not will upload some pictures to my server tonight :)

**I know the black bonnet it ghey, its how it came and will get it sorted out soon :funny:

**looks different front end wise, as while was getting the passenger side re-sprayed picked up a GTR grill and got it sprayed and fitted at the same time!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts