Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey from west Ireland,
I started with toyota, starlet, then a cynos. Bought a 32GTR and took it to the ring but has sat up since. Then i bought a hilux surf so i could tow my new project, a 180sx ex prodrift shell which im putting an RB25 into for drifting, so ill be spending most my time in the tech section.
see ye in there!

·
Seasoned Member
753 Posts
hi m8 and welcome along got any pics of the R32 oh and remember to do pics for the project thread too :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cheers for the welcome guys

Im from just outside of Galway

1st pic is when we arrived at the ring
2nd & 3rd pics are at assen tt circuit in Holland, we stayed in my mates home house in Holland before going to the ring, so we went to a jap only car show with a dutch car club and blagged our way into the drag racing comp.

After that a dutch mag had run a comp and the winners got a passenger seat lap round the circuit in a car jap car, so we managed to get into that too and the lap the circuit a few times.

Last pic is 180sx shell, its a pic from the origional build done by Nigel Colfer.
Its still a shell so im just preping for a spray at the moment. Will be doing all the work on it (bar prop shaft) with help fom the mates. Hoping to have it on the track between summer or winter, funds permiting.

Parts on the wish list are full driftworks cs2 suspension, arms and wishbone set and a comlpetly standard 40 000km rb25 with a silky smooth box thats sittin about 5km from my house.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts