Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well... my name is Dan and i live in San Diego....

Well lets start off...

i'm looking to buy a skyline .... really any one at all .... i'd pay to fix it / drop a diff engine in it.... whata you think i'm looking at best scenario... also.... is it possible to just buy a old 240sx and drop a RB26 in it... and add a skyline body kit?.... what's my best option / how much am i looking at...

any help at all is good thanks guys hope you can help guide me the right direction on aynthinig .... such as where to start looking ..... what is best engine / parts ... ext

talk to you guys later

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Welcome Dan,
I dont know the answers to your questions sorry.

Have a look in the projects section of this website as there are a few engine conversions into 200sx's to be found in there if i recall correctly.

Cant help with your questions but just wanted to say welcome. :)

Kind Regards
Vicky

·
Legend
2,457 Posts
Welcome mate , try doing a search on the topics you mentioned , but I am sure some one will be able to help in some way

·
Diesel Powered RB25
5,954 Posts
welcome to the club buddy

pm broph99 as he is in the states and was heavily involved in the import of his own Skyline am sure he will help you with your questions.!!

As for buyin a car and stickin diff engines in all good but don't rush into anything mate hold out and get the car you want with the engine you'd want from the get go!!!!!!

·
Registered
684 Posts
There is a fella up in Canada selling a few 32 GTR's, claiming that they already have US titles. Maybe worth a shot. He usually has adds on Ebay. He ships as well. But Cali is strict so you may want to bring it through Washington. Let me know, we could have a road trip. LOL.

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
welcome to the club hope you find what your looking for just make sure you get a good one

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Welcome matey :wave:

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
hello!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts