Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
T3cH Junk13
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

A nice looking forum you folks are running here :) Last week the missus and I splurged out on a fresh imported 2.5 GTST in white. I've tried to upload to the gallery but it threw up an error saying it couldn't create the directory, I'll leave that to the admins!

Just for reference, SashCD (already a forum member) happens to the be "the missus" and we're fighting for the keys! See you at the meet this Saturday! :)

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
I see your neighbour taking a peek.
is that a bit of skyline :drool: i see coming from his mouth:rofl:

nice car you got there:yum:

·
T3cH Junk13
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks folks :)

@Fl45h: Shame fella. Gimme a shout when you're up and about and we'll go play with the kiddies over at Rochester airport, they love their super-dooper Saxo's and C3s LOL

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
nice car mate shame about the neighbours lol oh and welcome to you and your good lady

·
T3cH Junk13
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Now there's an idea. There was another one almost identical just imported when we were looking, same price, a little less on the clock but had lots of mods on it already so I knew it'd been thrashed and was probably on it's way to Skyline heaven.

You can pick up standard 2.5 GTST freshly imported now from £6k upwards so once we've sorted out some more finances we'll see :p

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum buddy :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts