Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, thought I would register on here and say hi, picking up and r32 gtst tomorrow

Will be used as my daily driver and drifter to replace my s13, am based in Bristol and am usually at most of the local drift events in the south west.

heres a pic of the motor, going to lose the skirts, wheels, spoiler and then start modding and getting her up to spec for eurodrift next year

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
Yeah welcome matey!

And just out of interest, what did you pay for the R32?
And what spec has it got?

Thats the exact car im after as a daily driver/drifter so i can stop puttin as many miles on my R33 and then it can go away for more go faster work to be done in time for the summer and new track season!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah welcome matey!

And just out of interest, what did you pay for the R32?
And what spec has it got?

Thats the exact car im after as a daily driver/drifter so i can stop puttin as many miles on my R33 and then it can go away for more go faster work to be done in time for the summer and new track season!

It was in the garage for 4k which was a bit more than I wanted to pay but we came to a deal with my bike etc.

Unsure on spec really, seems fairly standard bar a dump valve, huge exhaust, and a blitz sbc, will do some digging when I get it home today

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Welcome to the club Mr.Penguin.....

Looks a nice car... And im sure you will forget about your s13 and bike once you start driving it.. :D

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum matey. Lovely R32 you have there :D

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
welcome to our club, ive got a 32 drifter as well its an awesome piece of kit, we go to santa pod quite often for our drift school dates along with monthly drift days, we also got a drift section with more dates coming up, im out drifting on saturday at matchams...come along if yr free....it will be good to link up....:cheers:

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
welcome to the club mate hope you enjoy the 32 as they are awesome cars

·
R32 2 R33 2 R34 ZTUNE PLZ
382 Posts
Nice car and welcome,When i had the R32 it always felt very similar to my old s13 driving wise and the car itself.Both great motors.

·
South West (England 13)
1,855 Posts
Welcome to the club mate

Couple of meets coming up that I'm sure would welcome your new beastie

TATSU Jan meet

and

Coffee n' cake

I'll be at both with mine (particularly the latter as that's at our house this time)

Be good to see another owner enjoying the Skyline smile

1 - 20 of 22 Posts