Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm new to the site my car is an r33 gtr v-spec with low mileage, its only on 56,400 kilometres which is 35,000. it came from Best R in Japan with only 28,000 miles on the clock and 1 owner which is very rare, only mods were an apexi induction kit and exhaust system,nismo twin plate clutch, oil cooler and nismo vent fitted in the bumper. It looks like the car was used very little. The interior is like new and the bodywork is in excellent condition with no dents or scratches, I’m having the bumper painted this week to remove the few stone chips that are on it.
In the last year a have done the following:
De-cat pipe
Power fc with commander mapped at 1 bar 422 bhp at flywheel
Japspeed exhaust system
LED rear lights fitted
Converted the front headlights projector HIDS, dip and main beams
Ebc front brake disc’s with ebc red stuff pads
New rear brake pads
GTR mats
GTR carbon spoiler caps
Nismo gear knob
New Inovit 18” alloys with Avon 265/35/18 zzr tyres
Sony MEX-BT3600U cd/mp3/usb player and uprated speaker
Nismo steering wheel and boss
Nismo rear spats
Tein lowering springs on GTR shocks
A few pics

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Hi and welcome to the club - Amazing work there on the headlights. Are those E46 Bezels? Do you know if they would fit a GTS-T? I'm thinking of getting projectors from Retrofit :)

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
welcome to the club Ste, sweet car :D

check out the North West section for meets \ events etc and also the 2010 Skyline Parade (see my links in my signature)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Very nice car, I like it alot, I've been trying to decide if I want to go with LED tails or not, you've deffinitally helped out. Nice work on the headlights too! Welcome to the site.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.