Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Marcus, from Andover Hampshire, just picked up my Skyline on Wednesday R33 GTS-T, and love it already can never wait to get back in the drivers seat

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
hi marcus, im only up the road from you mate, welcome to our club mate, we have regular meets here, so feel free to pop along and meet the crazy bunch, if you need any advice just ask mate its all free, we also have a "faq section" on the home page just scroll down and yr find it, it will answer pretty much anything you need to know or just ask. or if you want to take the pi$$ outta someone feel frre to mate we will join in lol, anyway have fun in yr car and post up some pics mate lets have a look at her....,...keith

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its metalic grey with a gtr spoiler and lowered. cheers big chief, my mate has a starlet and mentioned to me about a meet on sunday night down near portsmouth somewhere, dont know if anyone from here is going down though.

And i will get some pictures uploaded when i get home after work later

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
hi marcus welcome to this nut house

enjoy the skyline and as already posted PICYS

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome aboard Marcus.

I've sent you a PM on our next local meet, if you fancy hooking up in the mean time i only live down the road in salisbury.

Also as said post up some pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts