Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a quick post to say hello and tell you a bit about me.
I have just had a late mid life crisis and the only way I could feel happy with life again was to go and buy a R33 GTS-T in red. She's already been modded a bit both by me and the previous owner but I've really got the bug now and I'm off to see the boys at rising sun this weekend to talk BHP (hopefully 450-500 bhp if the budget allows). My other passion is motorbikes and I've got a highly modified and blinged up Suzuki GSX 1400. Basically if i'm in it or on it it's got to look good and be fast lol. If your wondering about the nickname I used to sprint motorcycles back in the 80's and was quite successful (won a couple of championships). Anyway got to go polish the car.
Cheers for now,
Sprinter.

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome mate. in the 80's i was probly a twinkle in me dads eye :)

big power you looking for aswell, good good :)

get some pics up mate

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome to the forum m8!

Let me know if you wanna swap women I was lucky to get the Skyline! When I came back with a buddies R1 she was close to throwing pans at me hehe:screwy:

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome to the forum post up some pics.

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum dude. Sounds like you have money to burn. Fancy donating a bit to my skyline fund lol :D

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Hi sprinter

Welcome to the nut house and get some pics up quick. We are generally all pic hoares....

Where abouts are you loacted. If your going to RSP soon then I presume your located around the south central region.

We've got a Night Time drive out on Saturday which should be good details loacted:-

Night Time Drive Out

and a Brag run which is always a good laugh, details located:-

Sothern Brag Run

There's also a power run at RSP due, but that will not be for some time and it sounds like you'll be popping along there well before that.

Then there's all the trackdays and meets to keep you busy.

450-500 thats the sort of power I'd like.

Also create a garage and project always good to keep you project up to date.

Regards
Stuart

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
welcome sprinter i remember the jitterbug as well mate lol oh and so do most of the boys on here without giving there ages away is that right keith

1 - 11 of 11 Posts