Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there i am real new to this i am looking to buy a Skyline off my friend and thought i would find out more about them so thought best place to come
1993 NISSAN SKYLINE R33 GTR REPLICA NON TURBO its an auto looks good and goes nicely
turbo would be nice but its a good change from my two mondeo st24's
hope to get to know you guys
dan
:feedback: :screwy:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
That sounds like a grand car to get you started, soon you'll wish you had a manual with turbos tho :D

Any pics of it?
Right up to the point when it needs a clutch then eats a turbo !!

Enjoy the car fluff nothing wrong with Non turbo cars or autos
i have both and they havent given me any grief. YET..
meeeooooww..............

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
to be honest fluff i think you will regret it if you buy a none turbo, the insurance is the same whether you get a GTS, GTS-T or a GTR the only diference will be your fuel bill, plus theres enough of them around these days so theres loads to choose from

anyway welcome to the club

·
Registered
530 Posts
Don't worry Fluff, skylines aren't actually cars, they're a disease. You'll get a non-turbo then the symptoms will start.... "i wonder what a turbo would be like"...."I do like those induction kits"....."I wonder how much a cat back would be"...."I wonder what a de-cat does"....

You'll soon be wanting a 1000bhp monster that costs £20 in fuel when you open the drivers door!!

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
:cheers:
Don't worry Fluff, skylines aren't actually cars, they're a disease. You'll get a non-turbo then the symptoms will start.... "i wonder what a turbo would be like"...."I do like those induction kits"....."I wonder how much a cat back would be"...."I wonder what a de-cat does"....

You'll soon be wanting a 1000bhp monster that costs £20 in fuel when you open the drivers door!!
Never a truer word spoken !!!!:boogy: :boogy:
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sounds familar i did all this with XR4x4's ( 24v'd them exhausts ad all the bits ) now gonna have a nice calm lol car
gonna keep the non turbo auto idea as an ex had an sx200 aout with a turbo wasnt good ate two boxes and a turbo..
will add pics as soon i get a chance

1 - 14 of 14 Posts