Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well was told about this and just thought i'd have to say hi as its nice to be somewhere more relaxed these days and less political.

Anyway my username is the same and i guess Lollys will be to so hopefully most will know of me (he hopes:rolleyes: )

Roll on the skyline owners club i say as its well overdue.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Hello mate, nice to see you and Lolly!! yep, this is all we want, a nice relaxed forum with no loyalties to any tuner.....bliss.....

the club membership details will be posted in the next day or so, but it will be no more than £15 for the year and you will get various discounts for all sorts of things....so you do see your money back!! am still trying to tie up a few loose ends before committing any details....but you will get a snazzy (ish) membership card!!! hehe....

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats nice to know Lisa as i'll think i'll be using this site more often from now on as it means something when it comes to a split like this.

£15 ready and waiting, even if it was more i wouldn't have a prob:D

·
Registered
220 Posts
I was just doing a little hedge trimming, have you seen the state of some of these modern day hedges? ;) Just doing my bit for public safety:p

·
Registered
132 Posts
Oi Pidge!

It's Luke Skyliner and the force is with me this time!:D

Luke

·
Registered
220 Posts
God: Looks like you had plenty of force at the time of impact:p :D

Billy: Yep cheers mate, will pop it down the copiers tomorrow if thats OK with you.

Sorry for taking over the thread Rich:nonono: Your still a :gayboy: though:D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Force

The dark side was taking control of me but after a bit of training I am back on the right track now.... the force is strong with me:D

Luke

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oi Pidge last time i looked i had a Lady friend called Laura, last time i heard u here in your garage working hard with man? :D

Jason I won't think any less of u mate if u r, i think very less now so it couldn't go any lower, LMAO Joking mate (I'll keep ya sweet till i get me dails and seat lever, and sent u the seats, :angel: )

·
Registered
220 Posts
Where is Dumbo:D these days? As for the garage, can't possibily go into what goes on there;)

Can't wait for the seats to turn up then I can ditch the sofa:D Found your gauge cluster the other day while looking for something else, so its there ready to send....one day;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yeah no worries on copying it mate. Just please take care of the original as matey has done a runner, with all my videos too!! I doubt I'll be able to find another.

Billy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts