Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Boys and Girls:wave:.
My name is David i`m 29 years joung and from Germany.
I drive a Skyline R34 GTT in Black. I´ve got him now 7 mon. and it is pure fun to drive it.( My 2. Kidds love it and my wife not.):dunno:
Pics are coming as soon as posible, my old pc is burnd down and i lost all Pics and the rest:apuke:.
So i say thanks for u´re support and help in the furture:guiness:.
Bye David

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Welcome to the club David!

I am your area rep, so feel free to get in touch.

Have a look at the Germany section from time to time and put your details down in the members list if you want.

Cheers

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi DAVID,

this is Ralf calling (cascade64) still Happy New Year and also a welcome from me.

Did You check the actual issue of the MAXIMUM Tuner Magazine where You can find an article about our Skyline Season End in Neuss.

Hope to see You around soon,

Regards Ralf

PS: since this is the international Skylineowners page I intend to write only in English

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for welcome guys.

@Ralf. Happy new Year 2.Hope u had celebrait it well?
lol, yepp get the Maximum 1day befor relaese:bigthumb:
Neuss was awsome right.
Think we c us here or in the Sky-German forum.

@Karim. Thanks for welcome 2, if i get any questions, i let it u know:bigthumb: Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
@David
Not a problem mate, you´re welcome. :cheers:

@Ralf
Jfyi, it´s meant to be like that mate! This is an english site and therefore we all have to write in english, it´s not an option. This is due to different reasons like giving other members on here the chance of reading what we´re talking about and also mods and admins being able to keep track of our posts.

·
Forum Gypo
309 Posts
Welcome to the club David and enjoy your stay.
I'm from the Aachen area, might get to see ya when the new season gets underway.
Best regards, Tony.:bigthumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.