Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mark
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi been a member for a while but have not had the chance to log on much until now!!:feedback: i have a skyline GTS as i could not get insurance on a turbo until i'm 25,wounding! but i want to tidy it up a bit i recently got a GTS-T spoiler but need a brake light to fit it as the brake light from my GTS spoiler has different fittings i'd rather get a proper one then chop up my old one so i'm asking does anybody know where i can get hold of one i tried nissan but the problem is that my chassis number is a GTS so they can only supply me with a GTS brake light! :confused: please if you have any contacts or help it would be gratefully recieved

Thanks every body

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I don't have one, but welcome to the forum :wave:

What part of Bedfordshire you from buddy?

·
Mark
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live just outside of Luton only had my car since Feb and its been a story of woe 3 weeks after i got it it almost got written off a helpful chap drove into the side of it but i managed to get a good settlemant and find some body parts easily so got it back then last month someone reveresed into only just got it back last week but loving every minute of it lol where bouts are u from?

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I'm from Hitchin mate.

·
Any Danger!!!
1,486 Posts
Can you post a pic of the spoiler, there are 2 different spoiler types for a GTS-t one being the standard one and the other the Type M. Both have different brake lights, made that mistake a long time ago by buying the wrong light.

Welcome to the forum, enjoy

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
ill try skylineparts.com there on the forum bud they will have your spoiler your after.welcome buy the way:cheers:

·
Mark
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi to everybody and thanks for all your help!! i'll get looking on some of the suggested sites today, and in answer to Chris-Vspec its a type M spoiler. well i think it is the guy i bought it off asked me if i wanted a type M spoiler of GTS-T so i took it whats the difference between the 2?

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
One is mid hight the other is very low, like a banana.

·
Mark
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ah i have the mid height one now the original one was lower that would be why my light won't fit then, lol i'm stil not having a great deal of luck i think i may have to tmodify the old break light by the looks of things

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Hello fellow bedfordshire Owner. LOL. look forward to seeing you at a local meet matey. Great place this. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts