Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm a new member to your community. I do not own a Skyline :confused: but I want to! SOooo bad!

My dream car is and has been for some time a Lighting Yellow R34 GTR (may settle for R33) V-SPEC Skyline. I'm just here to find out as much as I can about the motor. Watch out tho... if you have the car im looking for... I will kill for it...

·
Registered
19 Posts
dfitto...not had one b4 but just about 2 buy a 96 gts 2.5t....45000 miles on clock,good nick..wot shd i pay?

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
I can't make up my mind whether it's a good thing or a bad thing that all these people are buying skylines now. On one hand it's good because it means parts will become more readily available and there are more people to share the joy of these beautiful cars and on the other hand it's bad because it means the car will become less and less rare. Someone I know made a silly comment afew months ago that skylines are going the way of the scooby and soon will be just as common. Back then I dissmissed it as silly talk but now I'm not so sure. The more people that buy them the more insurance companies will accept them and the more people will make parts at more competetive prices for them etc. :S oh well welcome to the board anyway guys.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
lol, if this board didnt exist a lot of people wouldnt be known to have skylines, and you would think in your own area that they are v rare......I dont believe its a bad thing to be honest, more the merrier, but I cant believe we will go the way of the scooby, on the road I see about 20 of them every day, and vary rarely do I see a Skyline...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL chill winston I cant see them getting that popular. I see your point tho as one of them main reasons I like them so much is because there different and rare.

But unlike scoobies as most of em are imports it puts all the non-serious peeps off, dont you think?

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
I do indeed. Was supposed to be light hearted but I don't think I emphasised that enough sorry.

·
Opinionated *unt
1,593 Posts
Scoobies are on company car lists, hence the majority of those seen.

R32GTR, if your skyline's getting too popular you can always take out that RX-7 second car and motorbike 3rd "car" you're going to buy. :D

B

·
0 Posts
Well put it this way .. i live in manchester and i've only ever seen 2 R34's .. never seen either an R33 or R32.

these are still pretty rare cars :)

N

·
0 Posts
LOL , no wonder in manchester
R32 i do see your point , but hey the more the merrier...

B

·
0 Posts
lol .. :D and there was me thinking that it was a Manchester / Portsmouth divide

B

·
0 Posts
yeah me 2 :D

sorry but slightly off thread .. I have bought a skyline and i am v.pleased .. won't be here for a while yet . 96 silver GTsT modified (lots) by Cockpit racing in Japan.

Now .. just have to sell my RX7

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
How much you after for the RX7 Steve? Won't be able to afford it right this minute but if all goes to plan I might be able to in a couple of months.

Jaffa there is nothing wrong with ambition. lol albeit DISTANT.

B

·
0 Posts
hiya,

£8995 (tho im open to offers) 92 Type R (42k) .. its in absolutely immaculate condition.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts