Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave:

Got hold of a damaged R33 GTS-T yesterday so thought id sign up.

Unfortunatly the car cannot be put back on the road due to the damage / damaged chassis number so looks like the engine will be going in my S13.

Prob gonna get flamed etc but hoping to get a bit of technical knowledge and have some fun on here.

Paul

·
Registered
366 Posts
hey paul.
good luck with the conversion.
was meant to be round at pablos on fri when you picked up the seats but couldnt make it.
simon

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Welcome :wave:

No flames for the engine swap, it's a great engine :D

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome aboard, thats quite a common engine swap on here, quite a few guys on here that have done it and are doing it.

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Hi paul. Welcome to the board. Where you from mate?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lo there again Jake :)

From Somerset - gonna try and get my arse in gear and get on here more now !

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Cool come to some meets as well. There's alwasy loads of technical geeks about that are always willing to give advise and help. especially with conversion

edit: contact sarge on here and look in teh south west section to see whats happening

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea im sure that there will be pleanty of questions - even though im spending sooooooooo long on the planning side of it and it wont be done for ages yet due to money :gay:

As for what part - that be Taunton owwwww arrrrrrrr - originally a Sussex lad tho :)

Am hoping to get to some meets although will prob get left behind on the drive there with my measly (sp?) standard CA18 :spank:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
hi paul, dont worry about getting left behind , as ian spends most of the time doing verge clearance ( if you get my DRIFT! ). if you want to come for a drive on sunday then drop me a pm and i'll let you know whats happening.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea that would be nice at sometime

Do like a nice blast / S1 and would be nice to meet some of you

1 - 18 of 18 Posts