Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
jonsky32
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi guys,
looking to join you over in nz,hopeing to emigrate soon,bloody housing market over here is still at the moment,we own a business which when we sell we will be coming over to live and work hopefully,im a truck mechanic by trade and have already enquired about work and it seems ok,whats the state of your housing market at the moment over there,looks like the skylines are cheaper than here,i run a r32 gtst at the moment fully stripped out full cage 400r front bumper ducktail gtr rear spoiler front mount intercooler,and a super T70 TURBO yes shes a big boy,very quick car,i like it so much if i moved i think i would seriously look into having it imported aswell,shes awsome,hope to keep in touch with you all,john..ps my cars the one on the left of picture..

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hi john. looking forward to seeing you here. housing market is not bad in NZ, in fact best time to buy - it all depends on where you are planing to live.

you will love going rate of skylines over here :D and we have whole lot of skylines too

i just had a quick look up on www.ltsa.govt.nz on importing your car - normally you cant import r32 anymore but you will be exempted been a immigrant :D

·
New Zealand Area Rep
797 Posts
hey john that is a very sexy car you have definetly look into getting it imported!

My dad does investments with houses and he says its a good time to buy, the prices are going down after being at quite a high peak few months ago. You will love it in NZ for sure, the weather can be random at times but decent. People are quite friendly and even if you cant bring your car over, there are plenty of skylines here although very few road legal R32 GTRs because of the frontal impact laws, but as the classic car law comes into effect for R32 GTRs soon, you can get them registered. (as far as i know anyways).

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
John....you never told me you are looking at moving!!! i cant loose one of my best members lol x

·
jonsky32
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi guys,
thanks for your replys,if the worst comes i will after buy another and spec her the same,but will definatley be sorry to leave it here,be hard to find another as nice,but there again didnt think i would find one this good over here for the money,as for moving was hoping to get around the christchurch area,dont tell me its the most exspensive area,but i am not to bothered were,i will go where the job takes me,really looking foward to getting there,doing it for the kids future more than anythink,theres no life for them here,have really thought about this for a long time,wished we had done it years ago,still years ago we didnt have the money to,now we have all i want to do is come over,may come over later this year with the family for a holiday so would like to meet you guys,you know have a tour around and that see what the areas are like,give us an idear were to live etc,if we do i will be intouch for a tour guide,lol..........will keep in touch with you all later,john...

·
New Zealand Area Rep
797 Posts
Hey john you will be going down to christchurch and i think we only have 1 member down there, but it is boy racer capital of NZ so you will see some sweet cars. I live up in auckland (way way away from christchurch). Aucks is pretty good to live in too though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts