Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I'm Jamie, I'm 20-ish, I'm from Dartford in Kent, and I work as a ahem... tea boy.

Anyway I heard this is the place to be so I signed up, pretty new to all this forum stuff.

I always wanted a Skyline from when I was about 3-ft tall and, since I'm still about that high and I recently got old enough for the insurance i bought one for a runaround at the beginning of the year. Nowt fancy, a R32 GTS (non turbo) Basically i needed a cool lookin' car to commute and didn't want a mondeo.

In a wierd twist of fate, I needed a motor for a certain well known road rally this year so my Black liner ended up as Jap Police car... had loads of fun but found it a bit lairy as a daily driver - some top Welsh bloke is now tooling that one around Cardiff.

I still had to get to work, so I bought another.... so erm yeah, back to square one - i've a nice white R32 GTS and as far as i know i'm still the only person in the universe to have an MX5 that's quicker than my skyline. That said one day, when my six numbers come up - i will have a R32 GTR.... and the local Esso garage.

Anyway hi!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, my ex32 would have been in Fast Car fella - re Scumball to Gumball Part 1.... part 2 is out next month....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks fella - yeah it was cool... not great for everyday though... did the job! I miss it already! only went last week!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cheers guys... yeah lovin it already... should have bought a Skyline years ago!

Oh and i'm in the westcountry... last time i looked it was quite away from east anglia ;) lmao... offfer much appreaciated though!

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
helllo jamie. Welcome. This place and the people here are great. How much is your insurance mate? Not being nosey but My son is your age and he wants a Skyline.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks guys.....

erm my insurance is about 700-quid i think... it's an Na and lets just say i'm closer to 30 than 20 ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts