Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Recently I have been very interested in buying an R32 GT-R so I thought I'd register and lurk on your foums to find out more.

I come for a VTEC background and I currently own a Honda Integra Type-R (DC5) which I love but feel as though I've done FWD to death!

I test drove a Stage-1 modified R32 GT-R last weekend and was impressed how agile the car was and it's level of feedback but the throttle response and interior quality is something that concerns me.

Anyway, below is a rundown of my car history. :)

Current Car: Honda Integra Type-R (DC5)

First Car: Peugeot 205 Rallye
[/IMG]

Second Car: Honda CR-X SiR

Third Car: Honda Integra Type-R (DC2)

Thanks,
Gin

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
hi gin, the r32 interior is pretty basic, but its a much more "drivers car" than th r33 gtr as to speak, i got used to it after a short time mate, so yeh its time to rid the FWD motors and get in one of these, check the "for sale" section here mate...keith

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Keith, I recieved an insurance quote for an R32 with Stage-1 modifications for under £700 today so it seems promising so far. What's an R32 like as a daily driver (20 miles/day planed)?

Gin

·
is now very happy with 400+ BHP
2,903 Posts
Hello Gin and welcome to the forum mate.
The CRX is TOP DRAWER bud :bigthumb:
I like the DC5 too.
Skyline RWD was/still is a whole new ball game to me though.
My last car was a Limited Edition WRX STi of March 1994 number 82/100

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Hi and welcome - Love the DC5 but the Skyline will be in a totally different league (I came from a VTEC background also). I've got the GTS-T the rear wheel drive one and as said it before totally different ball game. Good luck on your GTR hunt :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the kind messages guys. The DC5 is great fun which is why I'm still a little undecided but I feel it's time for a change.

Hopefuly running it as my daily driver is not going to kill me financially or physically ;-)

Gin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts