Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there, i dont yet have a skyline but i will be looking to buy one once i sell my little 106, i thought id sign up here just to get a bit of info about skylines, ill be looking for a r33 GTr, im from luton by the way, also ill definately wanted to kit it up, so hopefully ill be able to buy a ready tuned one! if someone could point me in a direction for some nice wide bodykits itd be appreciated, i have an idea on how id like my skyline to look once i get it, but i just cant find any sort of selection of kits!

ill probably be a bit of a sideline member just reading up on things till i actually get my liner.

·
Always sideways
4,260 Posts
Uh-oh, you said the 'Liner'. We're not a cruise-ship owners forum! :)

There are quite a few dealers in the Traders section who do bodykits, check them out. Most will be happy to discuss your needs if you want something custom made to your individual requirements.

Welcome to the Forum! Also keep an eye out for users on here selling their cars. You can be guaranteed they've been looked after and modified sensibly, usually by respected tuners. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, fair enuff ill referr to it as a skyline from now on!!

hmm i custom built my 106 so i dont fancy doing that again!! think this time round id rather just buy a kit and add some subtle touches. ill have a look thru tho, cheers matey

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Hello Pugme. I am vince the deputy area rep for this area. welcome to the club mate. I have just recently bought a Skyline and TBH I have no idea why I didnt buy one years ago? They are brilliant. We are having a local meeting on Sunday next, 2nd Sept 2007. As this is an alternative for those that are not attending TRAX on the same day we would like to invite you to join us irrespective of what car you drive buddy. There will be other cars coming too I think there might be a Golf, a few Preludes maybe a couple of 300ZX's and of course a few Skylines. Why not pop along and have a natter with us? Please check out the link below for more details. Nice to have you around mate.

vini

http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68212

·
Registered
812 Posts
Hello Pugme. I am vince the deputy area rep for this area. welcome to the club mate. I have just recently bought a Skyline and TBH I have no idea why I didnt buy one years ago? They are brilliant. We are having a local meeting on Sunday next, 2nd Sept 2007. As this is an alternative for those that are not attending TRAX on the same day we would like to invite you to join us irrespective of what car you drive buddy. There will be other cars coming too I think there might be a Golf, a few Preludes maybe a couple of 300ZX's and of course a few Skylines. Why not pop along and have a natter with us? Please check out the link below for more details. Nice to have you around mate.

vini

http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68212

when did this happen vini, congrag dude,

welcome pugme, i came from a saxo vts which was modded and nippy but nothing like my skyline, id never go french again mate

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dont get me wrong i love my pug but.... i know there ****! when i turbod mine it was constantly blowing up!! lol the fact its french ses it all really!!

unfortunately i will be attending trax mate, my pug is a full on show car so i take it to most shows. but i wud love to come to a meet and meet some people with skylines so i can at least get an idea of what i shud be looking for when time comes to buy one! id rather do my research now rather than later!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
u guys have a stand then! :) i may well just do that!

ill be on 106owners stand you shudnt be able to miss me!! lol

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum dude. Im sure you will find a gorgeous skyline in the for sale section :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gotta sell the pug first! doubt ill find any takers round here tho!! although ya never know, nice little sunday car!!

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome to our club, pugme.

Our stand is in T5 pop over and say hi.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
only the most well off can afford to have another car as well as the skyline. welcome to the forum tho and im sure you'll never leave once the bug has its claws into you.

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
hi bud yeh pop over at trax and see us, im on track at 8am and again later on, it will be good to see ya mate....as the guys said welcome to our club the free friendly place to be lol....see ya sunday bud :)

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
welcome mate good bunch of people here so dont be afraid to ask any questions

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
^^^ Stefs our love guru.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts