Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am Vince aka viniboy. I am a 300ZX owner but am in search of a Skyline R33 (any considered...N/A, Turbo, 2000, 2500?).

I am a full member of the 300zx site and the www.ZClub.net site. I will be keeping my 300 but wish to purcahse a R33 in the near future. Why R33? Well its simple really I cant afford a R34 and prefer it to the R32. I havent had much experiance with the Skyline but after a quick encounter/Drive a few weeks back of Julie and Gazza's N/A I fell in love. I will almost go as far as saying I prefer it to the 300. Although my 300 is superb :spank: and I have already used about 7500 pound coins doing it up. So Here I am. Humble and willing to fit in as required and make some new friends. I also have a Suzuki GSF650 K6. But that might soon become part of my new Skyline. :) Well the money I get for it will.

Thanks for looking.

vini :cheers:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Welcome mate, Glad to have you here........

Youll want a turbo mate. Decent ones (300bhp+) can be picked up for £4000 now.... dam it.... Non Turbo, around 130bhp+ :disappointed:

You wont regret it, They feel so much lighter than the 300zx, feel better, sound nicer, makes you feel like a king, lol........
Get one quick while the markets down :D

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
hi vini, good to have you here mate, good choice the r33gts mate, as already said around £4,000 we have a for sale section so have a look, we have regular meets as mrs banter said......feel free to ask any questions and we will do our best to help ya mate, i just sold my KTM SUPERMOTO 950 to aid with some more mods to my car, it just happens once you own one, ye 300 is a decent motor already but these are superb, we have a few 300zx owners here already too......:cheers:

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome mate, Glad to have you here........

Youll want a turbo mate. Decent ones (300bhp+) can be picked up for £4000 now.... dam it.... Non Turbo, around 130bhp+ :disappointed:

You wont regret it, They feel so much lighter than the 300zx, feel better, sound nicer, makes you feel like a king, lol........
Get one quick while the markets down :D
I am almost ready to buy mate so I will take your advice and go Turbo. I thought it wouldnt matter as my 300 is very quick and the skyline would be more a daily drive. But you are not the first to say "go turbo" so it must make sense?

Thanks buddy.

I'm in Henlow. We have a meet happening on the 5th august in stevenage at the leisure park, 18:00. I'm your area rep by the way. :cheers:
August 5th. I will see what I can do? I work most weekends and its hard to get leave but if I give notice I might be able to. It would be great to meet some of the local Skyline mob seeing as I intend to be one too.:) So hopefully see you there.:guiness:

vini

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hi vini, good to have you here mate, good choice the r33gts mate, as already said around £4,000 we have a for sale section so have a look, we have regular meets as mrs banter said......feel free to ask any questions and we will do our best to help ya mate, i just sold my KTM SUPERMOTO 950 to aid with some more mods to my car, it just happens once you own one, ye 300 is a decent motor already but these are superb, we have a few 300zx owners here already too......:cheers:
I can tell you something mate. I have never felt so welcome as a newbie on any other forums. I take my hat off to you. I was told how great this place was by Gazza and he wasnt wrong. Thanks to you all. I feel like I belong already. I will browse the for sales as I always think a forum car is a safe (ish) bet.

Again thanks to you all. :boogy: :cheers:

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool well we're normally there for a few hours. If you want to meet and can make the 5th pm me and i can always bring my car to you.

Yes by aroma, we plan to go to aroma for dinner afterwards so feel free to bring your wife, son ect.
I will book it off. we love that place. Its a date.....:cheers:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
I am almost ready to buy mate so I will take your advice and go Turbo. I thought it wouldnt matter as my 300 is very quick and the skyline would be more a daily drive. But you are not the first to say "go turbo" so it must make sense?

Thanks buddy.
vini
Good lad, You know it makes sense. I had a gto and that was running 350bhp..... That was very fast, but it was soooo heavy... same with the 300.. The turbos kicked in youd get whiplash but the boost would die so badly up top due to that...... Was fun, but my gtst is miles better, just keeps pulling, Ive never had so much fun in any of my cars, and ive had a few, lol.... Its like something is controlling my right foot... :D :devil:
Any way, As the Chief said, If youve got any questions, Use search or post a thread. We will help you find the light ;)
Best of luck,
Shane...

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks again to all for the warm welcome.

Here is a snap of my 300zx. Just incase you might want to see?

A nice little line up there dont you think?

Especially the second car in.....:drool:

·
Registered
812 Posts
u see now gary and julys thtead is make much more sense, lol welcome vinnie
i do like them there z's

1 - 20 of 23 Posts