Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I've always had a love for skylines and am hoping to purchase 1 very soon,im 22 and think its time - after reading through the forums here which has been very helpful i have decided to go full out on a R33 GTR rather than a GTS/GTS-T.

Thanks.
-X-

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Hiya westy, nowt wrong with a GTS-T mate, depends what you want to do with it :grinno:

Keep an eye out in the forsale section as there are some lovely cars in there. Good luck with your search, and welcome to the forum! :wave:

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Hi there westy. Wekciome to the forum mate.
You wont regret joining here its a great place and the members are very friendly and welcoming. Keep your eyes open for local meets and get yourself along to meet us. You dont have to come in a Skyline if you havent got one yet and you might find it very inspiring to see them in the flesh (so to speak). PM me if you need any help locally.

ATB Vini

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cant say that i do soz mate.

i've noticed a fair few ppl are from bedfordshire on here though - Really can't wait to get a skyline and come down to these meet's sounds a great laugh.
Think it was last thursday i saw 3 skylines pull up at a "car show/Cruise Night" which ever the term is down in baldock by burgerking.
That was pretty intresting although they was the best 3 cars there ;)

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
cant say that i do soz mate.

i've noticed a fair few ppl are from bedfordshire on here though - Really can't wait to get a skyline and come down to these meet's sounds a great laugh.
Think it was last thursday i saw 3 skylines pull up at a "car show/Cruise Night" which ever the term is down in baldock by burgerking.
That was pretty intresting although they was the best 3 cars there ;)
You wont go wrong with a Skyline mate. :D I have had a 300ZX for over 2 years and only got my Skyline in July this year. Its a great car all round drives good goes well and is comfortable. The only drawback that I have come across is the insurance. The best place I have found after advice from this forum is "A Plan" they quoted me less than half of what Admiral want. So shop around when you get the car you want.
But yes please do come along to one of our meetings. Like I said you dont have to have a skyline. I didnt on my first meet.

I am your local rep and I live in Bedford. so not too far from you. If you need any help let me know bud.

Vini

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks mate,ill keep browsing the forum for more info on meets and things...

·
Registered
724 Posts
hi nice to meet you 2day hope me and bc have made you mind up witch skyline you would like. has for baldock( chav night ) no comp ... has for wot has been said look at the cars for sale you will not get a bad one. if in doubt give bc or me a pm for some advice well bc. mite see you thurs (chav night)if not local meet on 11th nov at mk. look at your local meets for more info.....

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hi nice to meet you 2day hope me and bc have made you mind up witch skyline you would like. has for baldock( chav night ) no comp ... has for wot has been said look at the cars for sale you will not get a bad one. if in doubt give bc or me a pm for some advice well bc. mite see you thurs (chav night)if not local meet on 11th nov at mk. look at your local meets for more info.....

hey - yeh thanks for today was an awsome experiance and yeah i know what skyline i want now ;) just gota keep my eyes open so if you see a nice white standardish interior clean and low milage lemme know :)
Was good to meet you a GB today and explain things and give pointers will prob go to baldock on thursday since my cuz lives there.

cheers to GB for inviting me out for the best sunday ive had in ages lol!

Get well soon mrs banter ;)

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Great to meet you too Westy!! Ref your pm, it looks like a good 'un ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts