Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi.... new girl now owns R33 with pic (of car)

Well my name is Lianne i am 20 yrs old and currently drive an Integra DC5...

but with that engine being pretty much at its peak in the dc5 without spending fortunes and without turbo or supercharger i have decided to buy something which seems possibilties are endless.

I live in peterborough and i should be a proud R33 GTS T owner by the end of next week.

well thats pretty much me :naughty:

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome to the forum :)

you wont be disapointed

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my insurance may be high compared to some olduns :booty: but its only 150 more than my teg which i was quite pleased with

thanks for the welcome everyone

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
my insurance may be high compared to some olduns :booty: but its only 150 more than my teg which i was quite pleased with

Sweet, have fun modding. Youll probably get "is that your boyfriends car?" a lot like i do! :shakehead:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
god yeah i get that with the teg as it is... i hate it... even when i am in the drivers seat i still get it!! rah!!! lol

·
Registered
530 Posts

Welcome to the forum Lianne, they're a good bunch, even us old uns, (thanks for the mooning :eek: ), get some pics up when you get the car

·
Registered
79 Posts
How unusual !

I've not long been here and couldnt help but notice the female members tend to have 5 times the amount of welcomes the blokes get :boogy:
Pure filfth I tell ya :devil:

Hellllo!

·
R32 GTR
1,562 Posts
Welcome to the forum Lianne, great to see more girls with good cars, I'm 22 now, got my skyline when I just turned 21 and the insurance does come down a wee bit, but then you modify it and it stays the same! lol

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome to the mad house, they are a good bunch of guys and girls.

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
welcome to the beginning of the skyline smile and slow death of your wallet.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts