Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi thought it was about time i posted to say hi, as i have been reading forums for a few weeks.
While looking at net trying to find a car that had better fuel economy and smaller engine capacity than my current BMW 325, i stumbled across a site full of Skylines :eek: .
After bit of research on a few forums and recalling a 190E 2.5 Cosworth i had some 14yrs ago and remembering that grin factor i had every day. That was it Skyline i was to be
Well had my R33GTR for a few weeks now and i am so glad this was the make of car i chose to buy.:)
Here are a few pictures

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd241/Si186/My Car/Untitled-5.jpg

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd241/Si186/My Car/Untitled-4.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks
Extremely pleased with her
yup fuel economy idea went out of the window 2 seconds after i started looking at them lol

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcokme mate

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
well welcome to the skyline grin club once its there never goes away lol

·
Registered
610 Posts
pimpin

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Hiya Si :wave: Nice car hun! See you found that wonderful thing called the Skyline smile :D

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
welcome to the club, wow a stunning example its gorgeous, it made me smile, if you need any help just ask and we will do our best to help you, we do have loads of meets so we can lok at it in the flesh......keith:cheers:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi nice car mate very nice im also very new on here only had my Skyline now for two weeks and i just love it.

Such a great car.............grin..............grin.......

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
welcome to the club nice looking GTR and as already said them wheels are nice and shiny

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all your comments :D
car has a few mods

18" Volk Racing GTC alloys with 245/45/18
HKS SPF induction Kit
HKS hypermax suspension
Apexi N1 exhaust and De-Cat
HICAS locking bar
Nismo clocks