Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks newbie here just got myself a skyline R33 gts-t yesterday,been used to cosworths and dare i say it a scooby.
Always wanted one but never thought i'de have one but now i do.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Welcome! :wave:

·
Administrator
25,977 Posts
hello mate welcome to the family and i expect to see you in perth this sunday the 29th for our meet check out events and meets in scotland for details and also our knockhill trackday on the 6th august see you there buddy :wave:

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Welcome aboard, thery're a great bunch of guys up your way.

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
Welcome mate, as Steve (SpeedR33per) says check out the Scotland section for events and meets that are coming up.....next Sunday is the monthly meet where there will be a good selection of Skylines...hope to see you there!!
Cheers
Grant

P.S fire up some pics of your new ride! :drivin:

·
Administrator
25,977 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the welcome.will try my best to get to the meet but might not make this one on sunday.

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
welcome and nice car mate black wheels look so good on a white skyline, that spoilers a bit of a wopper

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice looking car

Nice wheels. I've got the same on mine miglia 100's or something like that. I was going to get them sprayed, but didnt know what they would look like. Now I do so might get it done......

MMmmm might need some photo shop gurus to see what colour would look best.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the comments folks,i also got a set of Rays split rims with the car which will be getting refurbed and put on.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
welcome mate... :D all these white skylines........ right im respraying a different color....

·
Registered
812 Posts
the car looks good mate, white is one of my favs , second to mid-nihgt purple of course
<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<< lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts