Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd just introduce myself.

I'm Ade, 40 yrs old, self employed welder/fabricator from the Milton Keynes area. My car is an R33 GTR V-spec, in white. Pretty stock apart from HKS induction kit, HKS SSQ BOV & Nismo downpipes, de-CAT and carbon tipped system. It has Ohlins suspension all round and WORK Meister S1 alloys, 10 x 17.

I'll post a pic once I've sussed it out.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
welcome matey, you'll find good bunch of people on here!:wave:

·
Registered
812 Posts
nice car mate

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome to the club, thats a nice clean GTR.

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Welcome mate. Very nice car :smoker:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hi shade, you're not a million miles away from knight racer, keep your eyes on their forums in the authorised trader section, they do open days and you get a good crowd going

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Hello ade. How you doing mate. Pretty close to me too and like Mrs Banter said you are going to have to get to a local meet so we can all drool over your beast.:D

Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cheers people. Not me in Hitchin, but there are a few white with dark wheels ones around.

I'll keep a look out to see what meet I can get along to.

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Cheers people. Not me in Hitchin, but there are a few white with dark wheels ones around.

I'll keep a look out to see what meet I can get along to.
Just out of pure curiosity you didnt used to be part of the MK biker scene by any chance did you?

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Nope, not me either. I've not had a bike on the road since my Yamaha FS1E in 1982!
That brings back some memories. Best bike ever made. :D

NP mate I needed to ask. an old mate of mine called ady from MK aint seen him for donkeys years.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts