Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ppl! im new to this forum so just like to introduce myself! im currently a honda civic owner and although i love it to bits i am selling it to my brother in order to get myself a the greatest turbo i could think of and thats the nissan. I have thought of investing in a mr2 turbo and a subaru wrx but i mean skyline is a legend and i have my heart set on a r33 skyline gts t type m. could anyone give me ther own views on how the car drives and other info such as insurance groups. thanx ppl!

B

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the mad house :D

lol

The GTST is same insurance grouping as a ferrari 355 (according to Tescos) .. summit like 94Y (based on a 100 point/A to Z scale)

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Welcome mate,

GTS-T great fun in the wet !!

Few for sale on this site if you haven't found one already

Moff

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
Welcome. I think I'm right in saying that any imported car is automatically put into insurance group 20.

·
Opinionated *unt
1,593 Posts
Nah, you're wrong on that Martin I believe.

It's just most of the cars people bother importing are group 20 anyway.

A Gp20 import is about as high as it gets on the public scale.

I did have a list of cars and groups somewhere...

·
Registered
397 Posts
GTR

Well in anycase ive changed my insurance from a R-reg R34GTT to a T-reg R34GTR & i dont have to pay any differance:D

come to think off it they were probably over charging me for the GTT:(

watever way it is im still happy:D :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have the exact model u are looking for goku , everytime i drive it i dont want to stop when i get home , its like a drivers orgazmatron m8 , but a biatch in the wet , ive had it a month and evrytime i drive it i get the same buzz ,,, Insured thru tesco,s cost £700 , can get 25 mpg if i drive like an oap . get one you wont regret it :D

·
Registered
568 Posts
Welcome Goku, I have an R32 Gts-t and it is bloody gr8. I hear the R33 is actually better. How can this be???? :)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Silvergts-t32 said:
Welcome Goku, I have an R32 Gts-t and it is bloody gr8. I hear the R33 is actually better. How can this be???? :)
Naaaah! Who told you that? ;) :angel:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts