Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Im new to the site!

My name is Stacy, im from Hampshire...I currently drive a CRX Del Sol but am looking at getting a Skyline Very soon, I fell in love with one last night that will hopefully be mine soon!:D

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
hi and welcome to the forum, good choice of next car lol

may i direct your attention to this thread, the commitee deems it maditory for all girly sports car drivers to post there pics up

Click Me!!

Lol just kidding

good luck with the hunt

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Get some pics up. You can show us your car when you get it too if you like :D

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome :) ignore the deprived

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
There is a girl on here who recently joined who bought a skyline and she is 20, there are a few lads younger on here too! Insurance must be a killer!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah best quote i have had so far is £1900 Can anyone suggest any good insurance companies as my partner and i will have to insure a skyline and evo!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'm 46 but act like an 8 year old will that do?

Welcome aboard Stacy, have a look at the southeast meets section half way down the home page, there's a big south east meet coming up shortly.

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
Yeah best quote i have had so far is £1900 Can anyone suggest any good insurance companies as my partner and i will have to insure a skyline and evo!!
Aplan tends to be the best, mention your a member of skyline owners and you get a discount

·
Registered
733 Posts
:wave: Hi Stacy, welcome and good luck in your quest to buy a Skyline, you'll not regret it!:D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well i have fallen inlove with one and i have sent off for the forms to get the balls rolling!

It just caught my eye and i couldnt stop looking at it and couldnt stop thinking about it!! I only went to this garage to pick up some alloy wheels lol!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I know i wasnt sure about the stripes but i love the car and it sounds amazing! So i overlooked the stripes lol!!!

1 - 20 of 89 Posts