Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have or know where I can get a steering wheel boss for my 1995 R33 GTR that will work with the Hicas and have the proper connections to turn off the airbag light and work the horn? I bought a HKB one from RHDjapan but it doesn't have the hole for the hicas steering sensor ring so the light is on and it was a poor fit, the steering went really stiff when I tightened the wheel fully! I have contacted them but not getting very far and I need to get my nice Nismo wheel fitted!

Cheers, craig

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hicas boss

Hello, yes got that in stock. for Hicas/non airbag 33GTst ? We buy them in Japan, cant say they are good value though, we havent managed to find a cheaper source sorry. Has stud pattern for both Momo and Nardi wheels (means Sparco,Raid will also fit) and has the plug to reconnect the hicas £102including next working day delviery and including vat

·
Registered
15 Posts
re-read

your question. Sorry if its 33GTR then you need to lose the airbag warning light as well and still retain a working horn. Thats another part no and we are out at present but one is on its way by datapost as I write could be here later today if we are lucky. The price is even worse though sorry £141 all inclusive. Sorry again for the cost, we have tried high and low to find an alternative supplier without success. This boss fits 33/34GTR and 34GTT with both single and dual airbags, there are several connections in there to cope with the variations and still reconnect the Hicas

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the response tim, those prices are a bit steep though! If I cant find a cheaper one I will get in touch.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sorry Craig

I agree, I didnt reply at first due to embarassment
There are I know 2 makers in Japan for these and the one I get is the better quality of the two. Having said that its still not worth the money. I did say sorry !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts