Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Standard,plain and simple
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have done a search and have read everything , i have tried to do the test that you can do but was unable to find out what was wrong ,i have also done threset where you undo the battery and press the brake a few times and then reconect the brake but i still have the same problem , so my problem is after driving for around 10 miles my hicas light comes on and my steering wheel turns slightly to the right , what would cause this and how do i fix it ?

·
Registered
62 Posts
i have done a search and have read everything , i have tried to do the test that you can do but was unable to find out what was wrong ,i have also done threset where you undo the battery and press the brake a few times and then reconect the brake but i still have the same problem , so my problem is after driving for around 10 miles my hicas light comes on and my steering wheel turns slightly to the right , what would cause this and how do i fix it ?
Could it be something to do with you fitting an aftermarket steering wheel which doesn't play nice with the HICAS system ?

·
Standard,plain and simple
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it has been fine for awhile with this steering wheel and the boss is designed to work with the hicas , it not long been happening , i had a wheel alinement not long before this started but didnt do long drives after so this could have been caused by that but im not too sure as this was a while ago :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts