Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HICAS is Nissan’s active rear wheel steering system.
This locking bar Replaces the rear HICAS steering rack with a High Quality Bracing Bar, locking off the rear steering mechanism completely Ensuring that the car only steers when you want it to.

Features

• High Strength Steel Construction 5mm Wall CDS Tubing
  • Fully MIG welded
  • Heavy Duty Powder Coated Finish
  • CAD Designed to Improve Steering Response, giving Improved Feel & handling
  • Jig built for NO Drill - Direct Bolt-On Installation
  • Manufactured to the Highest Quality - These Bars are a MUST for Track Cars & Drift cars & High Performance Driving

We have both R32 & R33 bars in stock and we can do them for £59.00 inc Delivery

·
Registered
285 Posts
but what about the annoying dash light ?
do you have to remove all of the dash to take the bulb out with this conversion or does it have a little electronic box like the Tomei kit uses ?

·
Registered
305 Posts
unplug the hicas rack - cable tie the wire to the bar so its not hanging down - remove the ECU from the boot - and take the HICAS light bulb out or put up with it. Remember to get the rear wheels alligned

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
I will be buying one of these soon. Thanks for putting it here for me :D It seems there is also more interest. I think i might wait a bit as there are a few other things im thinking of buying at the same time

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
FFS i bought one from oz for the same price a month ago :D
keep on rolling out these good cheap products Japspeed !

·
Premium Member
6,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Dunk

If you see any other parts on the website let us know and I will see what we can do

·
.......P33 TEX.........
2,230 Posts
Hey,
I think my HICAS is broken as one of the rear rod's that goes into it has play in it if you jack the car up, any way,

More to the point. I have heard of people losing their power steering when taking off HICAS and replacing it with the lock out bar? is this common or a myth?!

P.S I really want a screamer pipe!!!!!!!! but i dont like the Police following me everytime i get a bit heavy footed! I'm def goin to have one of your downpipes soon.

Pete

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Your power steering will not be affected mate :D

·
.......P33 TEX.........
2,230 Posts
Ok then, thanks for the reply!

Guess what ill be buying next week then!!

:dogpile:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
and buy a screamer.... I dont see how police will notice unless you put your foot down, drift round them all fingers waving.....

:)

·
.......P33 TEX.........
2,230 Posts
Does that trick work?!! i havent tried that one yet!
I got stopped but police man on a motorbike a while back, bearing in mind it was a dual carriage way with a side road coming off of it, i was doin 80 not massively over the limit which is hardily pushing the car, but cos it makes a noise this bike shot out of the side road and chased me, he really had to put his foot down to catch me! tried to do me for the section 59(!??)act i think, then walked round my car looked at mine freshly change tires the day before then said be on ur way, loser!!!

:gay:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just bought the last one in stock for the R32 and all i can say is wow the delivery was fast. Bought it on tuesday morning and it arrived yesterday and i live in northern ireland. Great service and great product guys.

thanks alot

·
Premium Member
6,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hi paul please can you send me one off these out mate or get one to scooby technics and i will pick it up, its for a 33 and pm me with details of how to pay cheers dave
Sorry in the delay Dave as i have been out the country, will get one sent to Andy's today:smoker:

·
Premium Member
6,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just bought the last one in stock for the R32 and all i can say is wow the delivery was fast. Bought it on tuesday morning and it arrived yesterday and i live in northern ireland. Great service and great product guys.

thanks alot
No problem and glad you like it :yum: we have more on there way to us right now for the R32

·
Premium Member
6,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dave i will have the stickers in soon just my sticker guy is miles away, will get on it next week ;)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts