1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,968 Posts
So that probably half the Skyline owners on here then!:devil:

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Unfortunately so, esp as traders such as Knight Racer advertise them as no modifications needed. Most people seem to fit them thinking that they are just a bulb replacement and no further modification is needed, until it comes to MOT time.

·
Super Moderator
8,968 Posts
I have to say I have used them on non projector lights, but well adjusted, and they have passed MOTs with no trouble.

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,604 Posts
Very dangerous as said above if not lined correctly. I think they look silly on skylines and older vehicles. Look way too modern. I had set briefly didnt look right too me.

·
Super Moderator
8,968 Posts
Does anyone else actually find the majority of modern vehicle's with HIDs fitted as std still dazzle? I certainly do, and IMO the biggest offenders are trucks.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I find that most properly adjusted projectors are less dazzling. They focus more of the light onto the road compared to reflectors. I think the HGVs and some 4x4s seem to dazzle due to the height of their headlights.

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
Does anyone else actually find the majority of modern vehicle's with HIDs fitted as std still dazzle? I certainly do, and IMO the biggest offenders are trucks.
You will be very surprised to know that the majority of new cars with hids come from factory with them set dangerously dazzling other road users..... ,most need fixing at the dealers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts