Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about selling my R33 still....but to replace it would have to be a really modified R32....does anyone have any internet auction sites I can look at??

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Lisa,
Have a chat with Miguel at newera. He will discuss the spec with you and then start looking. It can take a while but i am very happy with the progress mine is making

Paul

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Copy cat...Lol

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
i got one first though :p

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Only coz u is loaded... Lol

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
lol... definitely not now if i ever was

it failed the MOT too yesterday, needs a track rod end, headlight bulb and 4 tyres... **gulp** they arent overly impressed with the emissions at the mo either

then there is the whole insurance saga... bloody fascists

:D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Apart from the tyres which i knew in advance were a bit dodgy all being sorted by the nice peeps at Newera as part of the deal

not the end of the world

:D

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
i wonder who is going to own their 32 first ? * cough *

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Right, thats it I'm off...

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Jaffa,
MotorMall have been exemplary so far, keeping me in the loop at all stages

Phil,
My car isnt that mental yet, a modified engine, with TO4R turbo and high capacity dump valve, Uprated Injectors and Rechipped ECU, 300ZX Air Flow Meters, Remote Oil Filter and Oil cooler, Uprated Radiator and GReddy Intercooler, HKS triple Plate Clutch, HKS boost controller and HKS Hypermax fully adjustable Suspension. it puts out **allegedly** around 600bhp at the moment

When it is finally registered it will be down the farm for an F-con pro to be popped in negating the need for the AFM's etc.

Paul

BTW, the brakes are shocking by all accounts totally dreadful

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Yep, it might be quite entertaining, I dont think it will ever be that quick though as it is somewhat hampered by the weight of all the aftermarket guages and buttons fitted (and not forgetting the driver :D)

Paul

·
Registered
31 Posts
RoboPope,

Is your car blue with silver TE37's ?

Have to agree with Eddie, Keith's is a bargain at £20K.

Talat.

E

·
0 Posts
Quick re-paint & some new wheels & it`ll look good as well. Not keen on the colour or the stickers. But what a car eh!

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
no mate, its a rather inconspicuous gunmetal grey like all the others... Once ive finished de-stickering and aftermarket dial guage pointless tat removing its going to be a right little sleeper

Just have to add, if i had the space id have Keiths too, and if i wasnt so mean id have had Henry's while i was at it

Paul

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
this is the skyline that i wanted to buy....the pink one I was after from the docks...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
OMG!!! BARF!!!

Soz tiggs, thats a bit too pink for my liking

10/10 for being origional though

1 - 20 of 26 Posts