Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I could be interested, what type are they?

1) Low Impedence or High Impedence ?
2) Side Feed or Top Feed ?

If they are top feed, low impedence, which I'm guessing they are, I assume they will also require the HKS fuel rail too as well as an uprated 270l/ph fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator.

Are you selling any of these items too or just the injectors? (and obviously not at that price)

Cheers

T

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trevor,

The injectors are top feed but couldn't tell you whether low or
high impedance. Part number is 1402-RN010 if it helps.
And no I'm not selling the others. Just need to get bigger injectors.
Regards

James

·
Registered
28 Posts
Short answer is No.

Long answer is 'depends'. They will only fit GT-R's RB26DETT without modifying the type of injectors expected. You can get any type injectors to fit any car (within reason) however this will require modifications to other systems in the car such as signal type and injector rail type.

On the GT-S's RB25DET engine the impedence type required by the Nissan ECCS Engine Management system is of High impedence type. Its of low impedence type for the GT-R's RB26DETT.

These HKS injectors are of low impedence which means they are incompatible with the ECU for your car.

Having said that some enterprising people have worked out that you can retro-fit the GT-R's "resistor packs" and this then allows conversion from the high type "switch on/injector pulse signals" from the ecu into "peak and hold signals" required to control low impedence injectors. Obviously this is not so straight forward and requires a lot of indepth engine management knowledge and probably a reprogrammable ecu like a PowerFC or HKS FCON V Pro.

If you'd like to know more about injectors I've researched this quite deeply and have a lot of information i could pass on or add to a FAQ for interested parties to read.

Cheers

T

1 - 12 of 12 Posts