Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i bought a cheep copy of the hks ssqv with a screw on the back of it .ive wound it in and out but stil wont dump. its connected up but its not working all i seem to get is fluttering from the air filter and thats all

oh this is on a r34 gtt

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah ok ill put the apexi twin chamber 1 back on then doh oh well lesson learnt .just thought it may work as i wanted a louder sound .ok ill see if i can get my money back and buy propper 1

·
Registered
979 Posts
Id get another opinion also as im not all that clued up on turbo cars yet but when my aftermarket (now sold) dump valve would not dump i emptied loads of wd40 into it lol and it was then brilliant so u could try that but id reccomend drying it out first as i didnt do it properly and got the stuff everywhere when i revved engine lol

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
umm i could try that but this is were you are going to laugh at me so ill sit down and wait for the abbuse to start lol

i payed £35 for it on ebay

·
i like pussy
811 Posts
why do people buy stuff nowing its a copy and wont work worth a fook and risk fooking there pride and joy

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dam your all being nice wots wrong with you all tonight maybe to much sun shine over the weekend lol

well like i said i took my chances on a fake 1 right now i need to get saving as i miss the sound of a hks

to be honest mate i wont sell this to anybody as it will only kill your turbo if i dont get a refund then ill bin it

·
Whoop Whoop !!
1,016 Posts
Remember i had a fake one years ago in my gt turbo and it wouldnt chirp, mate then took it for his scooby and worked perfectly lol

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
screwing the bolt in wont make it dump.

your making the spring tighter. you need to unscrew it!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
put a pic up of it pls

is it a real hks ssqv and if so i may have it thanks maff

·
Registered
205 Posts
This is a pic of when it was fitted I will sort out a proper pic soon for you. It is a proper HKS item as far as I am aware it was bought of a member a few years ago.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts