Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a copy of the advert i bought it from.

JDM HKS F-CON HCR32 SKYLINE FUEL COMPUTER
to quote HKS "PFC F-CON is a fuel computer that supplements and refines the stock factory specified fuel curve. The F-CON modifies the factory specific injector pulse width based on information obtained from the OE ECU and the absolute pressure transducer. The F-CON signal can allow for a longer pulse width for factory injectors or it can take advantage of larger injectors to ensure proper air/fuel ratios during high air flow conditions."

Used F-Con Unit for the HCR32 Nissan Skyline. I have the F-CON unit, harness and pressure sensor to make the complete set. Unit is fitted with a custom written EPROM rather than a standard HKS supplied ROM. I don't know the specs. it has been set to. The HKS F-CON is a highly technical piece of equipment. For the true fanatic. Please make sure you know what you are bidding on. Retail for this unit was $1075 when new.

£100 and i'll pay the postage and packing

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i'm open to any offers on this now, i really need the money and ain't to proud to admit it....:whip:

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
Fitment?

Would this a pro fitment job?, Where abouts are you situated?.
I am interested at thta price, But excuse my ignorance what does it actually do?.

Paul.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts