Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
RB-Ballerz Club
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I Got an HKS Fcon Vpro upgraded to 3.1 version from a friend for my RB25det S1.
Now I noticed That the harness only had a plug to My ECU harness and the other end of the Harness theres the connection for the HKS vpro
??????????
I have always used HKS ems and always uses the oem ECU.There for the Harness for the HKS comes with each plugs.One for the HKS fcon vpro,another for the Factory ECU and another plug for the engine Harness.
Now I notice that I am definitely missing the oem ECU plug Since I'm missing spark on my coil packs etc.,When I try to start the car.
Can anyone confirm if there's a way to run the HKS fcon directy,Bypassing the factory ecu in order to use this Harness?
Our should I get another harness and just get her done?>
Cheers

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
The fcon pro v can be run as stand alone but most including myself run the factory ECU wth the HKS as piggyback,
Give Richard at RSP a shout he mapped mine,
Matt

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
It sounds like you have the wrong loom.

All the f-cons are piggyback apart from one they do for the RB26 but this unit this has different part numbers and a different loom (which I guess you have)

What part number is on the ECU?

·
RB-Ballerz Club
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol this forums are so sweet but thanks anyway.lol.By the way forgot to tell you there was no signal to the fuel pump there for no coil packs etc.Problem solve.Its best to use it as a piggy back and I wanted it full ems.But never mind tho I got another ecu and ran it piggystyle.Thanks anyway guys

1 - 5 of 5 Posts