Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys and girls a little advice please! I have a set of tein lowering springs and a set of HKS lowering springs but not sure which ones to fit, i have standard shocks on the car(R33 GTS-T). Can anybody give pros and cons on each one or will they roughly be the same? :cheers:

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
I would go for Tein for the following reasons :-

1.Re-speced for UK roads
2.Full uk support and warantee.
3.I can offer a good price if needed too :)

Richard

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Richard, the thing is i've already got both sets of springs sat in my garage so I'm trying to decide which ones I should have fitted!:confused:

·
Registered
163 Posts
i have hks on mine with bilstein shocks and my mate has hks on his with standard shocks and in my opinion there very good ! i think tein will be slightly lower but as you have both sets there probably very similar anyway ! i would go hks ones but up to you

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks snap-on, are the ones one you mates car with standard shocks a hard ride or about average?

·
Registered
314 Posts
I've got Tein springs with standard shocks on my 33gtst.Personally I don't think they work very well with the stock shocks.Car now pogos a bit under hard acceleration(shocks are probably a bit tired mind you) and ride isn't great on poor surfaces

·
Registered
163 Posts
Thanks snap-on, are the ones one you mates car with standard shocks a hard ride or about average?
they are harder then standard ride which is nice plus the fact it handles better and looks better (lower) they are not to hard at all just right !

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for all the comments! seems to be swinging towards the teins.....:cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts