Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there i just bought a set of hks super blow of valves for my r34 gtr any tips on fitting them what do i need to change or remove thanks their for thr rb26dett got them of japandyno.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
are there two or is it just one ? if its two then they replace the stock recircs ( like for like bolt on job ) which are located behind front bumper on drivers side.

P.S unbolt one at a time so that you put the vac lines back the correct way

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hks bovs

there two of them on one hks pipe not sure what to remove and what else i need not sure if they fit straight on to standard pipes thanks.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts

^
it replaces the black rubber pipe going from the plenum (front left corner) basically you will need two straight couplers 80 mm ID or you could cut your old rubber pipe its up to you and two more jubilee clips then some vacuum pipe to pipe the valves up

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Yep defo fits under the bonnet, replaces the rubber pipe that comes off the plenum.

You will need to remove and block off the standard dumpvalves.

Be prepared for irratic idel and car stalling every now and then if you are still running the air flow meters......it happens with vent to atmosphere dumpvalves.......doesnt cause any harm but gets annoying at times.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hks-bov

thanks so far .ill manage to cut the standard plenum pipe and use it to fit the hks steel pipe .do i block the two inch feed pipes that feed the standard valves and what do i block them with thanks. also does any one know if (pitwork) nissan oil filter was fitted to the rb26dett engines frow new as it took me an hour to remove one today on my engine and made a huge difference to my oil light going out quicker and oil pressure in 6 bar when started from cold and fills the clock when at 4000 rpm..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts