Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for someone whu has cut out their mid box on a super drager system or maybe just the full mid section. WHY? with my engine being in an e30 obviously my exhaust is different i want the 3" mid box to weld into my exhaust when i have it made up sometime after the new year (without having to pay stupid prices for a new one from the exhaust place). The exhaust on it atm is just too loud so if anyone has chopped their mid box out an havent thrown it away sell it to me :) thanks

T

·
0 Posts
I would sell you mine as I'm soon to be changing my system, but it's dented in the bottom.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would sell you mine as I'm soon to be changing my system, but it's dented in the bottom.
depending how badly dented it is id probably have it off you. if you could upload a picture that would be great. an are you cutting the box out or replacing the exhaust

T

·
0 Posts
Might be replacing it as I'll be adding a flexi section as part of my top mount. I'll get pics tomorrow when I take it off.

·
R34-GTR
195 Posts
I have a Top Secret Drag muffler in transit from Japan and have a HKS exhaust on at the moment I could have a look at it once removed and maybe do a deal with you as I may be interested in keeping the back box

1 - 9 of 9 Posts