Skyline Owners Forum banner

Hks T4...rb20/25

988 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  G-sport 
#1 ·
Rb20/25 Rebuilt HKS T04e Turbo unit, Hks T4 low mount exhaust manifold and HKs external wastegate with screamer pipe, will support over 400hp & spool by 3-3500, will require some mechanical knowledge to fit £750.
G.

#3 ·
Rice boy that would be a really expensive conversion to just have a turbo. You might as well go and get yourself an RB25 DET lump it would be cheaper, then upgrade.

Your internals of your engine at the moment are set up for High compression and not turbo use.

#4 ·
Cheers for that,just trying to squeeze a little more power out of the GT without too much cost.....spend the money on me GTS.t.
GT is daily use car.
So far have added to the GT::Apexi Induction kit,Abbey De-cat pipe,HKS Silent power2 cat back exhaust.
Made it a lot more responsive.What would be next,cost effective,advice??Like I say,save the real cash for the GTS.t,up on blocks for the winter.
Ta.....!!

#5 ·
Turbo kit will fit all rb20/25 motors....i've turboed an n/a engine more than once, it can be done but as always it helps if you know what you are doing..I know someone with an N/A rb25 making over 400 hp with 10/1 cr and Turbo.
garth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.