Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any numbers with decent hold music that take FOREVER to answer….

…. Our radio has been banned at work due to not having a licence to listen to it but we can’t get in trouble for putting hold music on the speakerphone.

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Actually this is a stupid request u’ll all just post up numbers for the gay chatline and bulls**t like that…

..OK Ignore me.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Does anyone know of any numbers with decent hold music that take FOREVER to answer….

…. Our radio has been banned at work due to not having a licence to listen to it but we can’t get in trouble for putting hold music on the speakerphone.
haha PRS are *******s! my mate works for them! foned people and sees if they have a radio or sum ****! and if you dont take the licence it gets passed to the police. for inspection

T

·
0 Posts
What's Hold music, And why the feck would you need a license to listen to a radio? :screwy:

T

·
0 Posts
you can listen to a radio if customers can hear it it goes into needing a licence due to broadcasting or sumthing.
Oh yeah, That goes into public entertainment then. I understand that all too well ;)

But what is Hold music and can you not just load up tunes on your mobile's??

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We got a radio just not allowed to use it, we also can't play our own music. Apparently it's cos theres more than 5 of us in the office. But if I'm on hold on the phone and I put it on speakerphone then we can listen to some hold music and can't possibly get in trouble for it. To be honest it really Is clutching at straws

1 - 8 of 8 Posts