Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I´m going to put a new turbo in my 1997 gts-t and I got this idea to use an Holset HX35 turbo. I´ve heard some good things about it but I need an opinion from you Skyline tuners.

Going to use an V.E.M.S standalone and DeatschWerks Nissan RB25det 550cc injectors. Thinking about going roughly 400 @ the hubs.

So go ahead guys. Give me all you got. Pros and cons, good and bad. If you have an opinion please share. :attention:

Sorry for bad English if any.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
can u give us any comparisons for the turbo as most of us have never heard of the holset hx35.
if you can give us an hks equivalent it would make life so much easier. cheers

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
http://www.holset.co.uk/files/2_1_1_3-Holset HX35.php

Here are some minor specs. I don´t know much about this turbo but it is an original turbine in a diesel dodge ram. (flame suit on). My friend just suggested this turbine for my needs and he calls it the Swedish way, When I get more info I will add. I was hoping to get some response to it here because it looks like these are made in the UK.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HX35 – Came in the 5 speed 5.9L Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel. Very similar to the HY35, has the same turbine and compressor wheels but utilizes roughly a .80 A/R turbine housing and a .70 A/R Compressor housing. Also flows 60.8 lbs/min.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts