Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Reborn!
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My eyes are burnt with looking at this fecking screen.

I know ive been lucky and had an amicable break up but im sitting here with the ex just now watching MY big tv on MY big corner sofa etc and im leaving everything behind for my son's sake.

Kind of pi**es me off knowing ive pumped thousands into this place and im having to start again from scratch for the second time in my life. :spank:

I think i may have just had my fingers burnt once to often for this relationship game.

Single is the way forward :dogpile:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Not all relationships are bad, you have to kiss plenty of frogs and all that. Being single is great and all but it doesn't always feel like that, being on your own does give you time to reflect on where or what you're doing wrong and what you want from life and then you'll find somebody else that you're better suited to.

Sometimes you have to lose everything just to find something/someone better. You'll be ok.

And enough of the heart to heart nice stuff.

****s.

·
Registered
928 Posts
yeah, been there mate. Started again as the kids were with the ex, but in the long run it did work out ok.

You dont HAVE to leave everything.. even in an amicable split you should get a fair bit of the items bought between you since moving in, plus any equity share of the property... it all can help

Put it to her this way - she wants you to still see/look after the boy? Then you need to be able to provide a decent place, and that requires some investment which means an equal (ish) split.

Hang in there though, it does work out in the end.. :)

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts

·
Reborn!
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its not sympathy im looking for....just aswell mini lol

It just infuriates me that its the 2nd time its happened. I know i could demand stuff out the house but then my son suffers needlessly for the sake of spite.

I think what im trying to say is why cant she move out and start fresh ha ha ha

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Yeah, here's one of a little cat.

I hate cats.

Its not sympathy im looking for....just aswell mini lol

It just infuriates me that its the 2nd time its happened. I know i could demand stuff out the house but then my son suffers needlessly for the sake of spite.

I think what im trying to say is why cant she move out and start fresh ha ha ha
Was that not sympathetic enough? I even tried and everything!

If you're doing it for your son and not her then it's for a good reason so stop beating yourself up! There's plenty of men out there who'd see their kid on the street to prove a point.

Yeah, that'll probably never happen, women are sly bitches. Never trust them.

·
Central Scotland Area Rep
2,447 Posts
take your son that way everything goes with him and she moves out problem solved

sorry to hear your bad news iv been there before and its not a nice place to be you hand over your house and possessions then a few months pass and the demands start coming your way once she has everything you have worked for

hopefully yours goes better than mine did

1 - 16 of 16 Posts