Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
something like best polish...:D
best interior cleaning products...:D
or i used this it was brilliant. cost little money

little things that make a hard job easy...:cuddle:

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
well not a tip exactly but whenever i have a new car that has those plastic guards under the engine i take them off and spray them silver. then clean up the bottom of the engine so all old oil/dirt is mostly off.

then cos the silver is a bright colour if you get a slow oil leak or similar its easy to see on the painted plastic.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Cleaning -

Engine bay
If you have a dirty engine bay use a squirty liquid product called GUNK - you can get it at halfords and any decent car shops for under £10.

its like cillit bang.

Spray on your bulk heads, under side of your bonnet etc and wipe with a cloth and you'll instaly see the dirty come away, i did it on some of the guys skylines at our S,W meet last weekend and they all went and bough it to finsh the job.

Interior -
For your dash use Autoglym bumper care, its a gel compound and gets rid of all marks, discolouration etc and unlike dash cleaner will last for weeks. :D

- Instant Power mod
wire your turbo diode for single stage boost :D big difference for the cost of a 30cm wire.

cheers

Lee

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
a light engine oil is really good at getting glue of your hands. the clean variety is of course best .....

works on carpets and other stuff too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts