Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys my insurance is asking for proof of being a member of this site, how do i go about it, what can i print off for them??? cheers kev

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Who is your insurance company?

You've got a members i.d, apart from that there's not a lot you can print off, maybe keith could send them a letter or e-mail.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I use Adrian Flux and they were happy with my id no and name only, they took that over the phone then kept me for a few minutes probably while they checked.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
right not answering the original question but how do i actually become a member or does it happen the minute you join the forum? im with adrian flux and anything to help save on insurance is a bonus, (even though my tracker doesnt make a difference)

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
The minute you joined bud you became a member, as said underneath your post counter is your member number, give your insurance company a ring and see if there do anything.

Remember when your insurance comes up for renewale to try A-plan as they offer all our members a very good rate.

Sneaky plug, but dont forget as well guys the forum merchandise you can buy, stickers-tax disc holders-key rings etc:D SEE HERE:D

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
How about a standard printable sheet that members can request to be sent via email from the Forum email address containing the member ID number?

Just incase anyone else has problems with other insurers than A-Plan?

Andy

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Sounds a very good idea Andy i'll see what we can get sorted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts