bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.getlippy.com/play/quizzes/chavquiz/

Come on take the test!!:dogpile:

few, lol..

Wannabe chav
You are 8 % chav
You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Wannabe chav
You are 18 % chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

Chav name Morgan-Crystal

Oh the shame, lmao at smuggling own drinks into pubs and furry dice! :shakehead: :rofl:

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
Im 41% chav but some questions are suspect . . . . . .GtsTypeM . . . . .what magazines are you reading . . .girl :rofl: tut tut :)

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im 41% chav but some questions are suspect . . . . . .GtsTypeM . . . . .what magazines are you reading . . .girl :rofl: tut tut :)
Lol, it was posted on another site, LOL.... I knicked it..... :dogpile:

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
You are 28 % chav

Do you find yourself reaching for the hair gel in the morning instead of your straighteners? Does the thought of your man in gold chains and sovereigns get you all hot under the collar? You've still got a fair way to go yet but there's definately something of the chav in you and who knows, carry on the way you're going and one day you might even be able to show Brian Harvey a thing or two.

Think it was the "NAN" and "POT NOODLE" questions that got me!!!

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Wannabe chav
You are 18 % chav

·
5,050 Posts
Hey do the chav name thing at the end of the quiz from now on my name is Bradley-Klein Essex chav man

·
R33 GTS25
1,145 Posts
10% chav. I think it was due to the dice I had in my old car (yeah I know, but at least I was being honest about them!!)

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
Lol, it was posted on another site, LOL.... I knicked it..... :dogpile:
Dont go on Bounty meself :) but my lady does:) she ses its ok :) nothing be ashamed of :dogpile: LOL

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Wannabe chav
You are 18 % chav

·
Oh how skint can i get!
437 Posts
Wannabe chav
You are 21 % chav

Some very suspect questions lol

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Wannabe chav
You are 21 % chav

name- Deejay-Benson francis

:rofl::rofl:

does question20 - have you ever decorated your car in racing stripes? does that inc a nismo stripe :rofl:

·
South West (England 13)
1,855 Posts
Micky-Tyson Gee

Oh dear 30% Chav and it reckoned with more practice I could teach Brian Harvey a thing or two.

I think the flat's across the road just got a bit nearer....

Erm..........

:shakehead:

·
Well i'll be jiggered!
1,498 Posts
:disappointed:

You are 46 % chav

Do you find yourself reaching for the hair gel in the morning instead of your straighteners? Does the thought of your man in gold chains and sovereigns get you all hot under the collar? You've still got a fair way to go yet but there's definately something of the chav in you and who knows, carry on the way you're going and one day you might even be able to show Brian Harvey a thing or two.

Chav name - Nike Sheldon Bolton

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

1 - 20 of 30 Posts