Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol think i may be taking this 2 space thing a bit far now :ylsuper:

Add your wierd parking habbits below ;)

·
Registered
812 Posts
yea always 2 spaces, till some prat try squezing in next to u b4 they relise lol

·
Registered
500 Posts
Have to admit to using disabled parking spaces whenever possible, i know its wrong but if it saves my back quarters getting stoved in by some coffin dodger in a fiesta then its worth the dissaproving looks!

·
Registered
812 Posts
2 spaces

perfect example here, young kid with door wide open, definate scratch/bump/graise if i wernt taken 2 spaces

Attachments

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
i tend to be in the far corner of the car park.....well away from the shopping trolleys and their drivers.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I ALWAYS take two spaces!! :naughty: My co-workers angry because they have to park somewhere else because of me... :swear:

But I only park if I can see her... If I have to go somewhere and when I don't know about the (parking)situation then I will take the wife's Micra. :p

·
Registered
47 Posts
There was an aston V8 Vantage parked in two spaces in a packed fulham broadway car park the other day.

So i moddified his car a little for him. Pr*ck.

Sorry guys but taking up two spaces annoys the hell out of me!

·
bla
17,374 Posts
why????

surely you would do it... safety of your car.....

·
Gold Digger Gtr
207 Posts
cool other people do the same as me, i do always in work, constantly slated as their aint much room there anyway, plus everytime i see a pothole appear in the car park im onto the facilities man to repair it, i say my wheels man FFS!!!!

Bit over the top me thinks:dunno:

·
Diesel Powered RB25
5,954 Posts
Am really bad for this as i once parked in morrisons to find a transit had ran down the length of my car. So now i take up two spaces and park diagonally as i found some folk still think, they can get into half a space try it works wont win u any friends. But still nice to know some gran hasn't tried to squeeze her panda into ur drivers door

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
There was an aston V8 Vantage parked in two spaces in a packed fulham broadway car park the other day.

So i moddified his car a little for him. Pr*ck.

Sorry guys but taking up two spaces annoys the hell out of me!
"modified" as in damage is that?
(if so, i hope he see this, traces the ip, reports it to the police who can contact your isp for your address and present you with a nice bill for the repairs and a criminal damage prosecution)
its bad enough theres too many ignorant twats damaging cars by accident, let alone morons doing it deliberately because the owner (like us) has no alternative but to take two spaces in order to preserve the condition of his/her own car!!! :swear:

why should we risk suffer damage to our cars because too many people are idiots with no respect for other peoples cars.????? (its not really a risk as such either.. its pretty much a given that parking in car parks WILL result in damage to your car)

i (as others have mentioned) always try to park right on the other side furthest away from the entrance in the spots least used because it involves actually walking.. id much rather not have to do it at all, but while other people continue to act like thoughtless pricks i have no choice.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ok, I'll try and defend myself a bit here! I didnt damage the car, I wrote C*nt on his bonnet in the dust/ dirt

And i'd been queing for like 30 minutes to get in the car park which made me late... so when you finally get in you find someone has taken two spaces.. sorry, thats just selfish

I'm all for protecting your car, but ive been parking normally for years and its fine!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts